Applications for Marriage License and Weapons Carry License,
new and renewal, are as follows:
Weapons Carry License are issued Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. -11:30 a.m. and 1:00 – 3:30 p.m. Applicants are required to complete application demographics and answer questions online before coming to the court to sign the application. Completed applications will only maintained in the system for 60 days, so you must come to the office within that period of time to complete the process. You do not need to print your application. The clerk will print your application and witness your signature when you arrive. You must provide the confirmation number when you come into the office.
Click here for Online WCL Application
RENEW WEAPONS CARRY LICENSE
- The following are required for a Weapons Carry License renewal:
- An application is considered a renewal if the applicant's Georgia Weapons Carry License has 90 or fewer days remaining before the expiration, or has been expired for less than 30 days, regardless of the county of issuance.
- Renewals will not be fingerprinted, but a name-based background check will be run.
- Applicants must provide a valid driver's license or state issued ID with their current physical address.
- If such identification has a P.O. Box listed, applicants must provide proof of legal residence in this county. Accepted forms of proof of residency are: a rent or lease agreement, a voter's registration card, a utility bill, a paystub within the last 30 days, or a tag receipt/car registration.
- Cost for a renewal Weapons Carry License is $35. We accept cash or debit/credit (additional processing fee for cards). Checks are not accepted.