Sanitation / Trash Services

Municipalities generally provide or contract out the sanitation services within their city limits. If you live within the incorporated boundaries of a city you will want to contact your city hall to find out how to start service.

However, for the unincorporated county you can either take your waste to the main Jackson County transfer station or the two compactor sites Jackson County operates. For more information, visit the Jackson County Solid Waste page. Also, there are many private companies that provide curbside service.

The below providers are subject to change. The Jackson County Board of Commissioners does not endorse any of these companies in any way and not every provider may be listed below:
  • American Waste:  706-714-3400
  • Garbage Hound:  706-658-2679 
  • Jones Sanitation:  706-789-2376
  • Madison Sanitation:  706-546-8428
  • Rolloff Systems:  770-725-7655
  • Stan's Cans:  770-314-1346
  • Waste Management:  706-677-4868
  • Waste Pro:  706-227-3222